Friday, February 27, 2009

No News,,,is good News,,,,,,,,

I wore the heart monitor for 24 hours and then took it back,,,as of yet I haven't received a phone call telling me anything about it, so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am assuming that it was okay. I feel better today, but I am still nervous. Went back on the insulin and thyroid, I thought that they had something to do with it, but since I was still nervous and off them, that it wasn't those pills. I'll just keep an eye on everything and wait and see.

I can't believe it is the end of the month already. On Saturday the "Red Hatters" are having a "Tea" in Smiths Grove, at the Victorian House. We dress up and do something fun every month. We have a good group of women and it is always so much fun. (like a bunch of little girls). I'll let you know how it all went and maybe send a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Shela, I am so glad to see you here. I won't have to keep asking how you are....Love you so much and you will always be one of the best role models any human being can have. You will NEVER know what your friendship means to me. Love you so much

    ReplyDelete