Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonathan,,,,,

Today my baby turned 29, the baby of the three.....He and Tiffany came over for supper and cake,,,a nice visit,,,,in 6 months he will be getting married,,,,
June 26th.

In the mail the other day I received a big bottle of Barium solution to drink for a cat scan,,,oh boy, oh boy! I guess that means we are going to check the spleen out,,,,,not looking forward to it,,,I have a phobia for enclosed places,,,,,yikes!! The platelets in the blood work were 55,,,mmmmmm,,,,,,and the lymph count was a 7.1,,,not good,,,but of course could be alot worse. Getting sooo tired,,,and have to take naps,,,,wish I could wake up tomorrow and Christmas would be over,,,,it's wearing me out.......I'm not anemic yet,,,that's good,,,,,I feel a nap coming on,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment