Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mr and Mrs Jonathan Vincent,,,,




Well,,,they did it!!! And what a beatiful bride and lovely wedding it was. Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a special day. We love you all. I only coughed twice during the ceremony, (I was so proud). I kept a piece of gum in my mouth, (for moisture, I guess,) it seemed to help. Now to watch the video and see if I chomped on it any during the ceremony,,ha

We had church today, and afterward went to Glendale to a famiy get together to visit with my cousin Jay whose daughter had graduated from high school. Congrats Jessica Brooks!! Then stopped by and visited some dear friends, Juanita and Freeman Sullivan and had a nice visit and also ate supper there, (what a treat!) Then came home and fished some in the pond,,,,water was so warm, the fish didn't even bite,,,they must have stayed on the bottom where it was cooler. Can't believe how busy the last few days have been and how I have pretty well kept up with every one, of course I know it is due to the steroids,,,,,so glad I had them,,,,,,I have a few days of them left,,,,,wonder what else I can get into? maybe the grass tomorrow and washing the house down,,,,yeah that needs to be done too,,,,and then,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment