Thursday, September 20, 2012

Something Viral,,,,,,,,,,,

she says,,,,,,,hmmmmmmmmmmm  but I'm not sick,,,,,,,,,,  Went for a 3 month checkup today,,,,,thought everything would be fine,,,,,,,,,,,,,the only complaint I had was of feeling feverish,,,,but thought it was probably mild hot flashes,,,,,,(never occurs to me to take my temp,,,,it is always 96 or 97, that's the norm for me),,,,,,,,come to find out I had a low grade temp,,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmm  My white cells have climbed to 20.8,,,WOW,,,,,,,,a  normal high is 10.8,,,,,,,,3 months ago it was 14,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmmm   lymph count is 17.9 normal is 2.9   hmmmmmmmm   but she really thinks it is just something viral,,,,but I'm not sick,,,(so far)  so I guess it is wait and see,,,,,,meanwhile I don't want to be around anyone just in case it is,,,,,,,,,,,,,and then again it could be the cancer surfacing,,,,,hmmmmmm  I am feeling pretty good (for me)  Platelets were 63,,,,,,that's normal for me,,,,normal low is 130   hmmmmmm  When I was diagnosed 14 years ago my WBC was 24,,,,,,,, almost back up there,,,,,it was 54 when I took chemo,,,,sure hope that is not the case for me,,,,,,hmmmmmmmm  Will keep you posted,,,,haven't had the flu shot yet,,,,,,,,and if it's something viral,,,quess I shouldn't get it yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Into every one's life, a little rain must fall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just hope it doesn't create a flood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 comments:

  1. Hoping and praying everything is fine and it is just a virus.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just try to remember...."YOU ARE NOT SICK"...love you so

    ReplyDelete