Monday, March 16, 2009

Well, I'm still having those chest pains and short of breath. I had a Dr appt on Friday but because of the snow, I was afraid to get out, so I cancelled. Wish I had went now. It could be a reaction to some medication that I am taking for the liver. I am going to try to get in with the Dr tomorrow, if not,,,I will go on to the ER,,,hopefully I will have something to report by tomorrow evening. Thanks everyone for remembering me,,I know you've been worried, me too!!

I watched two movies today: Taking Chance, and Article 99. Taking Chance was about a LT in the Marines that was taking the body of a Pvt back home. I was very impressed,,,,,,,,he never left that body!!!! he was very particular with it and even slept in the floor beside it one night. And it was treated with all dignity and respect,,,,very impressive. I would recommend you watch it. The other, Article 99, was about a bad veteran's hospital and the red tape that it goes through,,,to make a long story short,,,the vet Drs and vets wind up over taking the hospital and getting a very much needed heart by-pass that a vet seriously needed to survive,,,and how they banded together (a band of brothers) to get the job done,,,again a good movie. These movies made me think of my brothers (I had 4, two are now deceased). All 4 of them served time in the service, I don't know that I ever thanked them for their services for me and my county, the job in protecting us all and choices they made in putting their life on the line for us. I am so proud of them for this. I know the sacrifices they had to make and today I honor them. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart!

1 comment: