Thursday, April 30, 2009

I can't believe,,,,,,,,,

it has been sooo long since I posted last. It's been very busy around here. The trip to Myrtle Beach was awesome, weather was a little chilly, but we had a great time. I took more movies then I did pictures but I will post a few.

Hannah and Jacob have been sick. Jacob was in the hospital for a few days, but is better now and back to school and playing t-ball. It was great to take care of Matthew some, he is so special.

The shortness of breath and chest pain is still around, Dr Young is sending me to a lung Dr. not sure what he can do, but we will see. I saw Dr Young this week, the Lymph count is back up to 7.4, doubled again. They should be 2.9, that's a normal high. Platelets have gone up to a 74, (from 64), normal low is 130, but I have very little bruising. So we are back to talking about chemo. He wants to see me after I see the lung Dr., in two months. We don't want to go into chemo with the chest pain and shortness of breath. So it looks like this summer will be chemo. That means no garden either, can't do it all. I don't look forward to it,,,,it always brings you soooo down,,,,,,,and I worry about getting the "dreaded shingles" again. He hasn't said what kind a chemo yet, so don't know if I will loose my hair or not,,,,,,I'm ready to cut my hair for summmer anyway, bald sounds good right now. (not) ha

5 comments:

  1. Maybe your next dr.'s visit will show different results. By then, it'll be too late to plant a garden and you 'll just have a less stressful summer. You'll be able to sew and fish more and not worry about fighting the weeds or the bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you decided to post again!! It has been VERY busy indeed! I wish you could find an answer to the chest pain problem; maybe the pulmonologist will have an answer for you. I'm glad you've been able to avoid the chemo for the last little bit, but would love for you to be able to avoid it for a while longer! Don't worry about the fresh veggies...I'm pretty tight with some great gardeners! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures, glad you all are home safe...if you need me let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in for more fishing and less work! We will leave gardening to Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Boo...you've got it ALL wrong! I said I'm pretty tight with some gardeners...not that I am one myself! Although, mom bought Jacob one of those topsy turvey tomato growers because he "needed one", so we'll see if we can grow at least one tomato before I kill the vine! Um, but first I have to get it out of the box, get the soil and plant, find a place to hang it...well, get the picture?? It's a good thing I'm pretty tight with some great gardeners!!!

    ReplyDelete