Friday, April 3, 2009

hmmmmmm

< I'm sitting here eating leftover O'Charley's chicken strips,,,hmmmmm,,,from last night. Went out to eat with Tiffany and Jonathan to spend some time before we left on our trip, and BOY was it good, hmmmmm, and it's still good this am. Is this blog depressing?

One of my son's said it was,,,,,,I don't mean for it to be,,,,just so many, always want an update, and I thought this was a good way to update everyone, sorry, about that, I will try to keep it on a lighter note from now on!

The pain in the chest is still there, and so is the shortness of breath, the red blood cells that carry the oxygen is low (but a normal low) so maybe that's the reason. I go back to the cancer Dr. the 24th of this month, so we'll see how we are doing.

I am leaving tonight (one reason I decided to post) for Myrtle Beach with Jeremy and Jenni and Hannah, for spring break. Looking forward to it, all though it is going to be cool for the beach, a couple of days will be warm enough to let Hannah play in the sand and fly her kite. (she must have seen this in a movie, for when she found out she was going to the beach, she wanted a kite ha) It will be great to experience the beach with Hannah,,,,she is 2 1/2 and says anything she wants and is so witty!! (she, no doubt, gets this from Ronnie) The weather is supposed to be really cool here, I'm glad I'm missing it! The condo we are staying at is new, so we will be the first to stay in our rooms, that sounds CLEAN!!!

The Red Hatters play last Sunday was good, The Art of Murder. I never was good at "who did it" murder mystery's. I guessed one but I didn't know there was going to be two murders, so I really didn't do well.

No comments: