Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not looking good for the toe,,,,,,,

Saw Dr Rebecca Shadowen on Tuesday,,,toe is no better,,,wants me to see Dr Kirk Fee and get a biopsy and see for sure what we are dealing with. The x-ray showed that 1/3 to 1/2 of the bone is destroyed and soft tissue swelling,,,,hmmmmm,,,, also said may represent a malignant nepolastic process,,,,,I remind myself that it says,,,,,
MAY REPRESENT,,,,,,,doesn't say that I have it,,,,,which Dr Fee said,,,, would be very rare,,,,,,,but the biopsy will tell us just what is wrong,,,,and that he would talk to me before he took the toe,(OH Great),,if need be,,,,,,,,,what is the odds,,,,,can you believe my luck? The pain is so great to be such a little toe!!! You ask what is a nepolastic process???? Don't know for sure,,,but says malignant,,,well,,,,,, we all know what that means,,,,,,,,not going to get excited until we know what we are dealing with,,,,go for bloodwork on Monday,,,and surgery is thursday,,,platelets are low but surely he will go ahead with surgery,,,,,we'll see on Monday,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment