Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Done! Done! Done!

Hey,,,we're ALLLLL done with the treatments,,,,all 28 of them,,,,that's 28 daily trips to Bowling Green,,,,Wow,,,,no wonder I'm soooo broke,,,the gas has ate a big hole in my pocket! But I'm going to manage lunch today with Janie (Tiff's grandmother) and celebrate!!! Just hoping this has not been in vain,,,I'm sad to say the toe is still very painful, but the swelling has gone done some. I am supposed to wait 2 weeks, take an x-ray and go back to the Dr. If it isn't better,,,,,,she will probably want to take it off. I have an appt with surgeon, Kirk Fee about that time too..........just don't know about all this.

Also good news about my visit with Dr Young (cancer) yesterday,,,,blood work is about the same, not good ,but not critical,,,so I take that as good news,,,,anytime you don't have to do chemo ,is a great day!!!

Happy birthday to Kennedy and Hannah! Today Hannah
(my only granddaughter) is 3 years old,,,,,,she is so precious,,,,Happy Birthday girl! Mommaw love's you bunches!!! And then Kennedy, my great-niece (who lives in Georgia) turns 14 today,,,,Happy Birthday girl!!

Lets keep our fingers crossed that the treatments are working,,,,since this was a staph infection and that I probably got it in the hospital at some time,,,,,,,probably when I got the heart cath in June,,,,,or could have been the liver biopsy,,,,,,,,not sure......maybe the anti biotics will help me start feeling better,,,,I have been dragging for a very long time. The picc line comes out today,,,,hope we don't have trouble with the bleeding,,,and it stop real soon,,,platelets are still 71......yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment