Sunday, November 8, 2009

♫ ♪ I Feel Good,,,Like I Knew that I Would Now,,,,,♫ ♪

It's the steroids for sure,,,the best I have felt in over a year,,,of course I've been doctoring this toe since February....But good news,,,stitches came out on Wednesday,,,3 weeks over due,,,but hey,,,it's almost healed!!!! A little hole still in it,,,and a little blood oozes,,,because of low platelets I'd say....but I keep neosporian on it and it's getting better...Went to see a reumatologist and for now I am on steroids to get past this part and if I have any more gout problems she will put me on meds,,,which will probably not do well with some other meds,,,,just have to wait and see...I was able to wear a pair of (short) heels today to church,,,that's the first pair since the surgery,,,,yeah!!!! I have been laid up for sooo long with the toe that I haven't done very much around the house,,,,laid up for 6 weeks with the pic line, and then 6 with the surgery,,,,,I have lots I want to get done before winter sets in and I am sooo glad I am feeling better so I can get it done,,,,,hopefully I will stay up,,,when I come off the steroids it may be like before....I don't usually do well on the steroids,,,makes the fibro hurt more,,,,but it's really been a big improvement this time,,,I hurt really bad the first day,,,but it is only a 6 day pack, dex pack I believe it is, so now I am coming off them, 4 today, 3 tomorrow, etc.....Of course the steroids make the sugar go up,,,but it's only for 6 days....and hopefully I will stay up and can get the work done. Thanks to Jason, my son, for keeping my grass mowed for me,,,helped alot. I was able to mulch (mowed) some leaves on Saturday and even chalked some windows, painted and washed them,,,,,,,sounds like I am on drugs, doesn't it,,,,haha. It's awfully good to feel well again,,,,,,it gets old laying around so much. Ain't God good,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment