Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Finally healing,,,,,,,,,

actually Dr Fee wanted to take the stitches out today,,,,but I was hesitant,,,,it is still oozing some and a gape in the center,,,,maybe another week will do it,,,so Dr Fee said that would be fine,,,so hopefully,,,next Monday stitches will come out. I see Dr David Shadowen on Thursday and we will find out about the uric acid with the gout and find out how we are going to treat it,,,,interesting,,,,,,,He always checks this and it has always been fine,,,that why I am sooo surprised!!
I saw Dr Young today also and he was really surprised that it was gout!! I said, I was too!!! We went over my blood work and ,,,,,only a little bit worse,,,,not significantly changed,,,,no better,,,looks like I am heading downhill,,platelets were 62,,,which is low,,he doesn't want them to get under 50,,,,,,,and at 30 we will do transfusions,,,oboy!...So I do blood work every month, and see him back in January unless there are changes....I told him about the pains in the spleen before I did the antibiotics,,,but that they had went away since taking them. Which he has already mentioned taking out the spleen,,,,but I said no,,,,,,,,,not right now,,,,not with the swine flu going around,,,I need all the defences I can get,,,,,which He also advised against the swine flu shot,,,since it is a live virus,,,,,,,maybe not set well with me,,,,,fortunate for me I have no respiratory problems, not a smoker ,,,,,so,, good lungs would help me there.....just keep washing those hands,,(and shopping carts,,,I feel silly washing it down, when I go into a store,,,but think about it,,,,the germs on the handles,,,little kids touching chewing,,,,spitting up on it,,,people sneezing and touching it, coughing,,,GERMY FOR SURE!!) I'm hanging in there,,,,even though it wouldn't hurt my feelings none if God called me home,,,,Life is getting where it is no fun,,,hard to keep a smile and put on a front....I used to be really good at it,,,,I'm slipping,,,,,,,,,or maybe it's just getting old. But don't worry about me,,,,,,I'll do better tomorrow,,,maybe it's the rain,,,,,,,,I've been staying in alot due to all the sickness and flu,,,maybe it is getting to me,,,,(♪♫ Help won't help tomorrow, if you give up today, just hold on a little longer, help is on the way!♪♫) Love you guys ♥,,,thanks for
the vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment