Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bouncy,,,,,,, Bouncy,,,,,,,,,, Bouncy,,,,,,,,,,

I'm bouncing off the walls,,,,took 3 more steroids this am, plus one benadryl, and one ambien,,,,,,,,my body feels like bouncing off the walls and then  wants to fall in the floor to crash for sleep,,,,,,,ugh,,,,,,,but tomorrow will be better,,,,,,,,,this is the last of those meds,,,,,,,,,only sleep for tonight,,,,,wont know results for a few days,,,ugh

Didn't need the ambien,,,,the machine was a donut,,,,,,ahhhh,,,piece of cake,,,,,,and only a few minutes,,,,I could handle that,,,,,,,,,,,,(but not that brown recluse that was in the sink at the Western Diagnostic,,,,eeek!!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. After all you have been thru and you are scared of that ole nasty little poisonous squashable spider....not my Ms. Shela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, if that spider had bitten me,,,,it would have reaked havoc with my immune system,,,,not good.....eek

    ReplyDelete