Monday, June 13, 2011

Well,,,,,,I've caught some kind of bug,,,,,

don't really know what it is yet. I have been well all winter and then get sick in the spring.  (my luck) I think I have picked up some allergies in my old age,,,I was this way last spring, also. Starts out like a cold, but lingers, and lingers on and on,,,,,this year though,,,it has affected by lymph nodes under my ear and neck,,,,and now is spreading to the other ear and neck,,,,and I woke up this morning with my back hurting clear thru my chest,,,,,hope it has not spread to the chest. I went to see Dr Avula over a week ago and all he could find was one red tonsil,,,,so he gave me a shot of rocefen and 15 days of antibiotic 875mg twice a day,,,WOW!! That ought to kill something,,,,but,,,,here it is 11 days later and I am no better,,,,(wait a minute,,,,it's been long enough to feel better) I am taking naps, which I normally don't do,,,,guess I will have to call the Dr in the am and see what to do next,,,,it scares me that it might be meningitis,,,,caused by my ear infection not coming to a head. Wish I was an MD,,,,,save myself time and money. I feel lousy,,,tried to attend a revival and had to quit going,,,,I got so very tired and had a blood vessel to burst in my eye,,,looked like I had a hangover with bloodshot eye,,,ha ha Probably caused by the high blood pressure,,,,everything else is high,,,guess that is too.   My sugar levels are outrageously high. I called the Dr and he increased the insulin to twice a day, and so far that hasn't helped.  Just hope that this is caused by infection and not the cancer,,,,,,,,Will let you know what Dr Avula says about it.

2 comments: