Wednesday, December 28, 2011

♪♫ Today's gonna be a Good, Good Day,,,,,,,,,♪♫

Called the Dr and told her about the itching,,,and asked if maybe I should get off the azathyroprine medication,,,(for the liver),,,since it can suppress my immune system,,,,since I have been on it for about 3 years now,,,,she said she couldn't make this call,,,,,,that I would have to discuss this with that Dr.   hmmmmmm I called him and he said he couldn't guarantee what effect it would have on my liver,,,,,now listen,,,,,,,,,,,think about it,,,,,,,,My immune system is compromised and if I am taking a drug that suppresses that system,,,,should you not go off of it long enough to see just what effect it might have over the system???????   Think about it now,,,,,,,I told him I wanted to go off of it for 6 weeks,,,,,,then do blood work and see is the immune system is better and also check the bilirubin on the liver to see if it is stable,,,,doesn't that make sense????  Don't know ,,,he was reluctant but granted my wishes,,,,maybe I am messing up here,,,,maybe I won't have to take the chemo,,,,at least not for now,,,,,,and then maybe I am totally messing things up,,,,,,,,,what is the answer,,,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmmmm  gonna pray about this one????

No comments:

Post a Comment