Saturday, January 28, 2012

If I only knew,,,,,,,,

that knee surgery would be soooo rough,,,,I would have taken better care of them.  Today is day ten,,,,and not so good of a day,,,,was up most of the night,,,,,,,,in so much pain,,,,I'm determined to get off the pain meds,,,,,,,,and didn't have any for two day,,,,but PT with home health was pretty grueling yesterday,,,,and I should have taken some meds,,,,but didn't ,,,so I paid for it by getting no sleep.  Therapaists say I am doing well,,,,,,,,,I know I am getting around well,,,,but still can't bend it all the way and I have terrible bruising all around it.  I will have to say that the knee itelf is looking good,,,and,,,,no pain,,,,it has about 20 staples still in it,,,,but I suffered so much pain before surgery,,,it's good not to have any now.  But the pain is where the muscles were tampered with and where the tourequet was.  They say I will have full use before long.  We'll see. 

Today is my 62nd birthday,,,,Happy Birthday to me,,,,never thought I would live to see 62,,,,,,,I thank God for each one that he gives me.  I feel very old today,,,,wonder if it can be because of no sleep issue last night

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday...hope the kids made it special for you... you are the best. Love you and think of you often

    ReplyDelete