Tuesday, February 7, 2012

R.I.P. Joann Smith,,,,,

my dear friend that helped me so much on the creation of the wall hanging has passed away,,,,,I will miss her greatly, especially at our quilting meetings. I learned sooo much from her about sewing techniques, she taught me how to use my New sewing machine,,,many good conversations about gospel singing and preaching services and life in general,,,,and we shared a monster of a disease,,,hers with lung cancer and of course mine with CLL. Needless to say we had alot in common. Since we have started our sewing meetings,,,JoAnns health has continue to deteriorate,,,,and now it has spread to her brain,,,and was taking some radiation treatments. Of course to no avail,,,,she didn't get better this time and she passed. It truly is our(my) loss and heavens gain. She's probably teaching everyone how to quilt in heaven,,(tears, tears) RIP my friend Joann.

No comments:

Post a Comment