Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good Going Doc,,,,,,,

visit with Dr Fee ,,,,it has been 2 1/2 months since surgery,,,,,,,,and everything is great!!!!  Who would have thought?   Never got an infection,  (which I was sure I would,,,given the immune system being what it is).  But with Dr Fees help and  Dr.Rebecca Shadowen's given lots of antibiotics,,,and Dr Seshradri lots of iron,,,,and the grace of God,,,,we made it through.  Dr Fee is well pleased and said I didn't have to come back for a year,,,,YEY!!!  But there is still pain and lots of it,,,,not like it was before surgery,,,,just an aching pain,,,,but it feels better when I am active like riding the bike or walking,,,,,when I am at rest,,,there is pain,,,,wonder if it just the weather or if this is just the way it is going to be.     Will have to admit that it is still better then the terrible pain before,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He said to keep up my therapy that I am doing at home and it will take 6 months to a year to completely recover,,,,,hmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment