Wednesday, March 14, 2012

No More Therapy!!!!

Today was the last day of therapy,,,,,I have been pulling 120 (degree of motion) for over a week now,,,so that is good.  But they tell me to keep up the exercising at home for about a year,,,(oh great) to keep the knee from freezing up,,,(even more great!)  Nobody told me this,,,,,,,,,I see the Dr next Weds,,,,so we will see if he is pleased with it.  The knee still hurts alot,,,but nothing like it did before surgery,,,,I'm hoping it will get better with time,,,,,,,,and I will adjust better,,,,it has been a big ordeal for me,,,,,,,

I also had taken the last dose of Iron for now,,,I also see the cancer Dr. next Thurs,,,,we are hoping this iron raises the platelets and my white blood count,,,,hoping,,,,hoping,,,hoping,

No comments:

Post a Comment