Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!!

Well,,Happy Holiday and hope everyone is grilling , eating and having good family time,,,,,,,,guess I will be going back to the revival,,,,,my cousin has not showed yet,,,,,but I'm thinking Sunday,,,,yep,,Sunday would be a goooood day to get saved. Please keep us in your prayers. The church had a sweet,,,,,,sweet,,,,,,, service last night. I feel "at home" now.

The Dr talked to my cancer Dr and they want a biopsy done on the toe,,,she said something is diffidently going on with the foot,,,,she doesn't know what,,,,(like bone marrow suppression, bone infection, bone cancer, yuck!) I've been researching on the Internet and don't like what I am reading,,,,,could be alot of things,,,,,I'm not going to get upset,,,,,,,until I know something for sure,,,,,,,,,,it's not looking good. She wants me to see Kirk Fee,,,,orthopedic Dr...I already see him for my knee,,,,and get him to do the biopsy,,(she only does the procedure in Russelville,,,don't want to go there when all of my Drs are on BG) and Friday they were out for the holiday,,,,so I'll have to get it set up next week. whew,,,,sometimes this is all so overwhelming,,,Jonathan can't understand why I have so much stuff,,,,,again,,,,a suppressed immune system,,,,,,,they don't tell you this good stuff of what can happen to you,,,,and they want to do even more chemo,,,,,,,,,UGH!!!! My CLL will probably not kill me,,,,,,it will be something about the immune system,,,,you wait and see. But I still get around good and work quite a bit,,,,,,of course alot of the time I am in bed the next day,,,,but if you see me out fishing or working in the yard,,,,it's a GOOD DAY!!! I feel like doing something,,,,,this revival is rough,,,,,soooo tired,,,,but I hope the victory comes in the end,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and Victory is sooooo sweeeet!!!


3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th Shela! Jonathan is picking up some Simon sweet corn for you today! YUM! We missed you at the game last night but I'm glad the revival is going good so far. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday that I see Ms. Shela and KNOW that she is still here is a GREAT day. I love you so much and love the footsteps you leave. If only my feet could 1/2 way fill your shoes...such a wonderful lady, momma, friend, wife and most of all christian....thanks for being who you are and what you stand for...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah and I had a great time with you yesterday. We'll have to plan another lunch soon - or a trip to the movies!

    ReplyDelete