Thursday, August 27, 2009

Almost done,,,,,,,,

only 5 more treatments and we will be done. I will miss all the nurses up here, it is called "Private Referral",,, here at the Medical Center......wonderful, wonderful care,,,each nurse has great personality and gives you excellent care,,,I have been very pleased. But, for my part,,,will be glad when the trips to BG will end,,,I am not getting anything done at home,,,,,ah,,,,I will have to take that back,,,,I did manage to finish Jacobs quilt for his birthday,,,,and Hannah's is almost done for her BD on the 1st...I'm talking about, mowing the grass and weed eating,,,,the hard work stuff. I was afraid to do any of it at this time,,,because my pic line is still oozing some and was afraid to get some sweat under the bandage on the gauze,,,and cause some infection,,,,a,,,,,, like I have enough of that going on already!!!

Will posts some pictures of the quilts later, when I am at home with the printer, right now I am still at treatment.

Monday I will have an appointment with Dr Young,,,,surely, surely no chemo at this time,,,,I have had enough anti-biotic to kill out leprosy!!!! Surely my blood work should be clean if not sterile!! ha ha Will let you know what he says on Monday,,,this is a two month appt.

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Only five more treatments...wonderful! You have hung in there and I'm proud of you. Driving that distance everyday is so tiring in itself and I'm glad you have done so well! So good to "hear" your humor in this post :) Hopefully your blood work will be favorable at your appt Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray you get a well deserved break for the treatments!!

    ReplyDelete