Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ten years ago,,,,,

today,,,was the day Ronnie passed away,,,,,,where has the time gone?  Alot has happened,,,,,alot of changes,,,,,,I'm not the same person I was then.  Things happen that change you,,,,,,,and you can't help it.  But,,on a brighter side,,,,,,,he is far off better than me,,,,or any of us,,,,,,,,and one day,,,,,yep, one day I will get to see him again,,,(Look for me,,,,for I will be there too).

I am still receiving iron by IV on fridays,,,maybe this friday will be the last of it,,,,,and I pulled 112 last week at therapy,,,,closer to 120,,,,maybe it will come this week.  The knee is doing well,,,,the muscles behind the knee hurt alot,,,,I think that is due to the fibromaylgia,,but even that is getting better.  But I think I am still getting feeling back in the knee that makes it hurt.   Wonder how long it will take to get all the sensations back?  Or will I ever?  hmmmmm  We shall see,,,meanwhile,,,,need to go ride my bike,,,,,,,,,

1 comment:

  1. 9 days Rick will be gone 2 years. Love ya Shela. The song is beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete