Friday, May 31, 2013

Day of biopsy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Monday,,,April 1

Well today was the day for the biopsy of the thyroid,,,a long grueling day for sure,,,,Jenni and Hannah took me to Greenview hospital and took care of me,,,,,,,,,,,we had to be there at 8:30 for surgery at 10:00  but at 10:30 the Dr thought things would go better if I received some platelets since my platelets were 49,,,to be on the safe side,,,,so they had to be ordered and then refined and then it took 15 minutes to receive them and then surgery was 45 minutes and recovery was for 30 minutes,,,,There was no heavy bleeding........Thank God,,,,,,and no stitches just a band aid....hey that is a good thing.  Pain was a minimal but I could feel deep pressure,,,,he took 4 biopsy's of nodules and I'm hoping we will hear something before the end of the week and then maybe we will know what we are dealing with.  Can't do anything for the next 48 hours,,,,,,think I will chill out and watch some movies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks to Jonathan and Tiffany for supper tonight,,,,I was starving,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 comment:

  1. We will be thinking good thoughts and remembering you in prayer!

    ReplyDelete