Friday, May 31, 2013

report of thyroid biospy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

well good news,,,while there maybe something going on with the thyroid,,,,it is not cancer according to the biospy report,,,and that is good news,,,,,,,,,we are supposed to repeat the ultra sound in six months,,,,in the meantime,,,I am still having chest pain,,,and it is not the cancer,,,,,(lymph nodes),,,,nor acid reflux,,,I thought maybe it was because of upping the thyroid medicine,,,,,,so I went off of it for 3 weeks,,,,didnt phase it,,,so I went back on it,,,,,saw my heart Dr,,,,,, Dr Pribble on Wed,,,,,,we are going to do some tests on Monday,,,,,,,I asked him just what it could be,,,,, anxeity,,,hypertension????   He said it sounded like spasms of the arterys while I was at rest,,,(makes sense),,,but he said it was hard to detect,,,,,,in the mean time he gave me some nitro glycersin spray to use,,,,,,,,so the story of my life,,,more tests,,,,and wait for results,,,,

1 comment:

  1. Always....always...I am here for you....so thankful for the wonderful news....love ya more than you can imagine

    ReplyDelete