Friday, June 7, 2013

The phone call.....

The Dr that is going to do the cath called and wanted to see me before the cath,,,so I go and he tells me IF I have a blockage I might have to have a stent,,,,and with out a blood thinner the platletes would stick to the metal,,,so since I have low plathletes already,,,the blood thinner is out of the question......so there will be no stent put in today as previously planned,,,,,,,the option would be to have open heart surgery,,,,and again with the plathletes already so low,,,62 today,,,,,I could bleed out......so,,,it looks like if they find a blockage it will be medicine for me,,,Procardia,,,,,,so the cath is still planned,,,,,,I have become a very difficult to treat patient,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My son Jason says that I am a very unique patient,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gotta love that son :)

No comments:

Post a Comment