Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Test,,,,,,

I was at the hospital at 3 to get ready for the test,,,,,,,Platlets finally came around 5,,,got to go to surgery at 6,,,,got out at 7,,,,,,,,,,I was awake the hold test,,,even though they gave  me a big shot of benadryl and predisone,,,because I am allergic to the contrast dye, and needless to say that gave me a huge buzz,,,,WOW.  Even though I was awake I couldnt tell what was going on,,,I could see the screen and it seemed as if he was poking the veins that were little and then became big,,,,,dont know if these were the ones that were blocked or what,,,,finally it was over,,,,and the result was some blockages,,,,,(bad news),,,,but they were only 50 % blocked (good news),,:),,,,,so they think we can treat them with medicine ,,,Procardia,,,,,,and since it was so late of a surgery,,,,and I my blood so thin and I had this huge hole in my arm,,,(they went through the right wrist/arm intead of using the groin) they made me stay over night (darn!) wasnt expecting this,,,,but I had brought a bag (as I always do) in case of an emergency,,,,so I was glad I brought this..still having chest pain,,,,got some medicine for this,,,,,more medicine,,,just what I needed,,,,I think I take about 23 pills now,,,,,,,wow,,,,,,my boys stayed with me and took care of me,,,,,for this I am extremely grateful,,,,,,,,They are trying to fill in for their Daddy not being here to take care of me,,,,,,,,and Ronnie would have,,,,,,he was just like that........

2 comments:

  1. Glad the blockages can be treated with meds and sorry I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on 3B do you work that floor? My RN was Chris and Jacob and both were awesome!

      Delete