Monday, June 24, 2013

The plan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dr Chharbra's nurse Practicner said the spell that I had before the cath was A Fib,,,,my heart jumped out of rythum and if it ever happened again that I should most diffently go to the ER so they could give me some medicine by IV that would take care of this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They took me off of the procardia and put me on isobide,,,,,hope it does the trick,,,,,,the chest still hurts but not as bad,,,,The isobide makes me feel odd,,,,,slowing me down,,,so I guess it is doing what it is supposed to be doing,,,,but,,,,,,I stay in a fog most of the time,,,,maybe when I get used to the medicine,,,,it will go away,,,,,

Think I will stop going to the Doctors,,,the more I go the more they fine,,,,,,,yep,,,think they have found enough stuff going on,,,,,,,,,,too much stuff on my plate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment