Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A bed fellow,,, just for tonight,,,,,,,

The eye Dr appt today went well,,,,go back next year,,,very little change in the eyes,,,,some but nothing to worry about right now. But then on the other hand,,,,,,I haven't been feeling well,,,don't know why,,,don't understand my feelings. I have been very jittery on the inside and the Dr. upped the insulin dosage and I assumed it has caused this. So I cut back on the insulin and at times it is really bad,,,enough that I stopped the insulin all together and I am still that way. So I called Dr Avula and asked him to check me out. He wanted me to go to the ER and I said no,,,,,,,,I will come to your office. Blood pressure was 190/102, pulse was 98. He did a E.K.G. and it was fine, but he felt better if I would wear a heart monitor for 24 hrs. So,,,,,, I have someone to sleep with tonight,,,,,,,,(Gotcha there, didn't I?) Don't know where it will lead,,,hopefully no where,,,,but I can't stand this nervousness,,,maybe the sugar,,,,,I'm like this 24/7. It's about to drive me crazy!!!!! I went back on the insulin with a smaller dosage and took another BP pill, maybe it will help...........

Today is my nephews birthday,,,,,,,,Happy Birthday Scott, (down in Georgia). Have a good day!!

Tomorrow,,,,,, it will be 7 years, (tears, tears,), at times it seems a lot longer,,,,,,,,I miss my sweetie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mother-in-law, ain't you just funny with that title and all! Perhaps maybe you should slow down a bit, Wonder Woman!! ;)

    Even though I can't imagine your loss, I do know that Ronnie, aka dad, father-in-law, and Papaw Ronnie, is missed more than ever around our house. How I wish Jacob could have known him...the fun (and trouble) they would have caused!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought maybe it was one of those "man toys"..inside story (not what ya think)!!

    As the the health issues, my first thought would be the thyriod. Secondly, it could be a side effect of a medicine. Although I have never known insulin to cause such, who knows when it comes to you ;-) How has your glucose levels been running? Flucuations or about average?
    We will remember you tomorrow. It has to be a sorrowful day. Nat is right he is greatly missed and he would have loved the additional two grandkids. But he loved Matthew, they had a strong connection! "Papaw's Boy"

    ReplyDelete