Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Did It!!!

Well I can't believe I have finally started this blog! I have been wanting to start this forever,,,,,but just not enough time in the day. I mean, it's not like I hold down a job or anything. But you would be surprised when you are retired just how fast the time goes by.



And yes, I SURVIVED THE ICE STORM 2009 !!!! 13 days without electric and 3 days without water. My electric pole was split in half and panel and meter on the ground. When they came and tried to set a new pole they dug up my water line,,,whew!! What next? But finally it all came together,,,,I am now trying to get estimates to turn in to the insurance company, I had alot of tree damage, antenna, fence, and dog pen. A lot of running around to do. And then 2 days after getting the electric back on we had a windstorm and it threw something up against the garage door and messed it up and then some damage to the metal roof on the sheds,,,,gosh,,,I must not be living right.



I will try to write regularly but some days are not good, but for those days that are good, I will try to keep you posted on how I am doing. Please keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment