Friday, October 9, 2009

The Biopsy said,,,,,,,

it was "Tophaceous Gout". Whew,,,,thought it was going to be something worse,,,,,,so I guess gout is a "good" thing. Not sure of what or how we are going to treat it,,,I go back next week for possibly removing the sutures,,,not ready today,, and I guess we will go from there. Huh,,,,,,gout,,,who would of thought? He did tell me there was nothing I could have done for it,,,caused by my DNA,,,I told him my Mom had gouty arthritis,,,(she suffered terribly from it) and he said that I had inherited it,,(nice). So,,,,,,till next week,,,,,,,Don't know if he wants me to see a arthritis Dr or what,,,,guess he will tell me next week,,,,,,,My toe looks nothing like my Moms though,,,no fever in it, no redness,,,,a whole lot different then Mom's,,,,maybe it won't get bad like hers.......just alot of pain, especially at night,,,,,,we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment