Friday, October 9, 2009

Rain, Rain, go away,,,,,,,

Do you think we need to built an Ark? We sure have been blessed with abundance of rain this year,,,the pond outside is full again. usually in the summer it gets pretty low (due to a leak and the dry weather) but not this year. Right now it is going out the spillway.

I see alot of people are reading along, so glad to have you along. Please feel to talk to me sometime or e-mail me and I will try to answer,,,,I'm glad I have this place to vent. Tomorrow is my Drs appointment with Dr Fee,,,we'll finally hear from the biopsy,,,,,I thought about canceling,,,,,not sure if I want to know or not,,,,,,I'm chicken x?#! The toe I think is doing well,,,looks very gross,,,but there is no fever in it and color is good,,,and no pain meds for several days now. Glad to be off those things,,,they gave me nightmares,,,,but the pain was very bad....but don't know which was worse,,,nightmares or pain. Still have to wear the "boot" for the toe,,,can't stand a shoe,,,maybe when the sutures are sniped, I can wear a shoe. We have church this weekend, would be nice to wear a shoe but I kinda doubt it. Let you know what the Dr said soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment