Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I feel better!!!!!!!

Yey!!!!!! I have felt a little bit better all day long,,,,SO GLAD!!! Had a rough nite,,,,pain meds gave me bad dreams,,,it always does,,,and I wake up scared. (And i only take half of a tablet, wondering how I would react if I took the whole thing,,,,,euoooooo) But I haven't had any today,,,so that's a good sign,,,,and I have gotten stronger,,,all day,,,just had to sleep off the anethestic out of your system I guess. Supposed to hear from the biopsy tomorrow,,,getting anxious to know something,,,,hoping for the best,,,,still can't get over the fact, that they glued me back together,,,,,amazing,,,,,,,,glad I don't have the stitches to worry about getting infected and changing bandages,,,,another ten years,,,wonder what surgery will be like,,,all laser???? Amazing,,,,,,

2 comments:

  1. Yay....I read your posts all the time....you are always in my thoughts....you are one of my most favorite role models...love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart Wanda,,,thank you so much,,,,love you sooo much,,,glad you are feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete