Wednesday, March 3, 2010

♪♫ Lord I'm in Prayer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and I don't know what to say,,,,,,,,,,Lord, let your spirit....teach me to pray. I'll just say the first thing,,,,that comes into my mind,,, Lord,,,I need a miracle,,,,,would you help me one more time.♪ ♫

Well, the Dr, finally called me at 7:24 pm,,,thought he wasn't gonna make it,,,,and he said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(tears,tears),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
that the biopsy showed lymphoma consistent with chronic lymphocyctic leukemia,,(OMG)
,,,,,,,,(tears),,,,OMG,,,,tears,,,,,Now we already know that you have leukemia,,,,So I asked if this meant more chemo (OMG) (just the thought of having to take this again,,,,,,,,,,,OMG) He said not necessarily,,,,,,but that I should call my oncologist first thing in the morning and have him review it and go from there. So,,,,,this is it,,,,,,,,,,now I know...He said that this is what "THAT" lymph node showed (and he took one of the biggest),,,maybe it hasn't spread,,,,,but I know it has because the groin is just as painful... My hope is that it hasn't spread to any organ already. The stomach area has also filled with some fluid (I didn't want to tell the Dr that,,,,,it would mean more tests). So I will call the Dr first thing,,,,,and I would say he will want to do an MRI or possibly CT (possibly even a PET scan) to see if it has spread and what kind it is,,,,,,,that way we would have a startng place to review every so often to find out if it is spreading,,,,,,,,,whew,,,,,will it ever end?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(tears),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,, it will one day,,,,,,and ain't I glad I don't have to worry about that part,,,,one day it will be over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but as the song says,,,,,♪♫ "Dont worry about me,,,,,♪♫,,,,I'm going over,,,,,,,,,,,Don't give a second thought,,,,to where my soul is bound........Don't worry about me,,,,,,I'm going over,,,,,He'll lift me over,,,,,set my feet on,,,,higher ground.,♪♫ Love you all,,,,and apreciate you letting me vent when I need to,,,,,,♥


6 comments:

  1. Vent all you want - even if you need to do it in person! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate to hear this news but praying for that miracle you talked about in your post!Please let me know if I can help you in any way.We are thinking of you.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our hearts are heavy for you and your family!!
    Love ya! Jr and Boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone,,,,you all are precious and mean alot to me,,,,Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you & praying for you today & always! We love you!

    ReplyDelete