Monday, June 1, 2009

I don't know a thing,,,

Well it took 4 hours for all the test,,,,and I don't know a thing. Two scans, one ultrasound and a stress (treadmill) test,,,,,whew,,,,and was I tired!!!! The ultrasound hurt just like a mammogram, I guess the density of the breast obstructs the view of the heart and that is why they have to press down so hard,,,,man,,,that was painful. I came home just exhausted!!! and took a 3 hour nappy poo, feeling some better now and looking forward to bedtime. I stay soooo exhausted anymore. I couldn't see anything wrong on the test, myself, but hey,,,I'm not a Dr. I go back at 1:00 on Wed. to find out results. I want to say thankyou to my #3 son,,,thanks for taking mom and staying with me today. He stayed about 4 hours in the waiting room,,,of course he had his laptop and I touch,,,(I think it's called)....You're a good son, Jonathan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment