Sunday, June 21, 2009

A New Roof,,,,,,,

Well,,,,it's been a week for sure,,,,,,they have started on the roof,
(a new metal one, cocoa brown) they have both ends and tomorrow they will start on the middle,,,,also they will do the lean to on the barn, and then hopefully the closet over the stairs and banister. So much to do.

The Annual Day for homemakers was thursday and turned out really well. Our club was in charge of entertainment this year. We made up a trio of Judy Guy, tenor, Natalie Vincent (dil) on alto and me, lead. Sue Bell, Judy's mom played the piano for us. We sang a few funny songs, and then a few church songs. We had a pretty good harmony going. It was lots of fun, and I hope we have the chance to sing again some day. Food was awesome and seemingly fun was had my all. We got first place on our name tags.

As soon as I get the roof taken care of I am going to try and get the basement leak fixed,, I'll just have to see if there is any money left!

This week I go back to the Dr. The lymph count has gone up to an 8.4, so if he wanted to do chemo at 7.4,,,,guess what????? But that is on Friday, I'll just have to wait and see. The toe Dr said she wants an MRI on the middle toe,,,,what??? Yep, that's what she said,,,she said the x-ray showed deterioration from the nail,,,,,,to the bone,,,a possible bone infection. Possibly 6 weeks of antibiotics. Oboy!!! That would postpone chemo for a while, since I can't do both at the same time. Will let you all know at the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your new roof! Good luck with all of your Dr. Appts. this week. I'll be thinking about you :0)

    ReplyDelete