Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Woo-hoo!! No blockages found!!!

Well, it's over, and no blockages were found,,,the Dr said my heart just would not slow down and prescribed another blood pressure pill to go along with the one I am already taking to slow it down. Now, how do you like them apples???,,,,hard to keep a good woman down, ain't it?? (ha) He said I was under severe emotional stress,,,,,,hmmmmmmm,,,,wonder if it could be stage 4, chronic lymphocytic leukemia and facing some major chemo at the end of the month???,,,you think that might be stressing me out just a little bit????,,,,,,probably so,,,,get a grip on things Shela,,,before it gets you. Since I am allergic to the contrast dye, they gave me a massive dose of benadryl and steroids and yesterday was an awful day,,,,and I would say it was coming off the steroids that made it so bad,,,,,nasty day!!! They left a little disposable plug in my groin area, (yikes, I feel like a dam!!) should be dissolved if 60 to 90 days,,,,and seeps a little,, but not bad. Thanks to all who called and thought about and said a prayer for me,,,,friends are priceless at a time like this. Thanks to my sons that helped me out so much, and Natalie and Matthew that came and sat, and sat, and sat, What would I have done without JDV?????,,,,I stayed with him that night and he took excellent care of me and waited on me alot.....He'll make someone a good little husband some day.

5 comments:

  1. I'm very thankful no blockages were found! Get some much needed R and R. Try not to worry about things that are out of our control. Hope to see ya this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are ok, will continue thinking about you. If you need me, holler

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what happened to my first comment post??
    I'm so glad you got positive results yesterday! Take it easy and get some much needed rest. JDV loves you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for no blockages! That has to be a relief right there! Matthew was an angel in the waiting room! So sweet of the nurses to want him to go back to see you...and that he wanted to get on the bed with ya!!

    Just for the record...if you had started bleeding that first night, I'm pretty sure JDV wouldn't have been much help. I'm not going into specifics, but just trust me...

    ReplyDelete