Saturday, August 8, 2009

One more Valley,,,,,,,,

one more hill, maybe one, more trial, one more tear, one more curve in life's road, maybe one more mile to go,,,,,,,,,you can lay down your heavy load,,,,when you get home,,,,,,,,,ever heard that song???,,,,that's an oldie, the trio used to sing many, many years ago. You all will probably get tired of me singing to you,,,,but there's always a song on my heart,,,,,,,if the Lord ever gets tired of fooling with me,,,I'm sure he will quit sending the songs,,,,,so I'm very thankful,,,"He's Still Working on Me",,,,,,,another great song!

Jason went with me for my treatment today,,, was so glad to have his company,,,it was longer today because they upped the dose and you can't give it too fast,,,so 3 hours,,,whew,,,makes for a long day, especially with the hour trip to, and hour trip back home!!! We got a room with no TV,,,,,BORING!!! was so glad we took the laptop,,,,,it entertained Jason for a while. A good friend was my nurse today,,,,Annette Sanders, Bro Keith Sanders' wife,,,,,it is so good to have such skilled people, who are good at what they do, and put a special touch on things. Was good to be able to visit a while too. This is some pretty potent anti-biotics,,,,just praying it does the job,,,, small price to pay,,,if it will just do the job!!! Church tonight and tomorrow,,,,Hope Pastor JC Ramsey takes it "easy" on us this weekend,,,,kinda tired,,,,,,,,

Would you believe the dentist finally called yesterday??? They had a cancelation and wanted me to come in,,,,couldn't fit it into the schedule of events,,, still have the appt on tuesday,,,just hope my treatment is over in enough time to go,,,,,i'm still in pain,,,but not as bad as it was,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment