Monday, August 10, 2009

Treatment #6,,,,,,,,

went as planned today,,,,,,no problems. #7 will be tomorrow after seeing the Dr first,,,,,,can't even imagine what she will say,,,no changes can I see,,,,,,The dentist called,,,,they had a cancellation,,,,so I went and he took x-rays,,,he couldn't see anything that would be causing me pain,,,,he did say that I could be grinding my teeth in the night (I did that during the chemo,,,he had to make me a mouth guard to prevent that) and that I had one tooth that was a tad longer then the others so he shaved it down some to maybe counter that effect,,,,we'll see,,,,right now it still hurts,,,,,he also said I could of had an abscess (due to the immune system) and that the antibiotic is taking care of it,,,,,,,,not sure,,,wish I was a Dr. It doesn't hurt as bad as it did last week but it still hurts,,,,,Hope I get good news tomorrow,,,,,wonder if it's not better if they still want to do a biopsy? Thanks to all my good friends and family that have been "reading in" and tracking my blog,,,your encouragement means "lots" and so does,, your prayers,,,,you know I have been sooo frighten of this infection,,,,my Mom passing away with sepsis,,,,,this whole thing has been very scary,,,,,,,,I luv you all,,,,,,,

3 comments:

  1. Glad your treatments have went well so far. Hope you get good news from the Dr tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the world looks upon me as I struggle along...they said I have nothing, but they are so wrong. In my heart I'm rejoicing, how I wish they could see..thank you Lord for your blessings on me...love ya

    ReplyDelete