Wednesday, August 5, 2009

yuck,,,,,not feeling too good,,,,,,,,,,

Don't think it's the anti-biotic,,,,,,,got a toothache,,,,called the dentist and can't get in until next Tuesday,,,wow,,,,had to find some PAIN medicine,,,,it's been a yucky day,,,,,between the orgel, and Advil,,,yuck, yuck, and double yuck. A cavity under a bridge,,,,I guess the bridge has been in there for about 25 years,,,,and probably time for a new one,,,,gosh,,,they are so expensive!!!! But this, I don't need right now,,,got enough going on,,,,,,,The IV treatment went as well as can be expected,,,,had to be stuck twice,,,,and they left the pic line in,,,so hopefully I won't have to be stuck tomorrow,,,,unless it blows.....we'll see. My jaw really hurts,,,,going to hunt for something stronger then Advil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 comments:

  1. Hate to hear it, Shela! How are you feeling, other than the toothache??

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are women in life who leave such an impression on you that you never forget them and what they stand for. Someone when you see them and are around them for even a little bit, the make you think, oh that is how a lady acts, that is a face of a Christian, that is how to be a role model, that is how you handle that situation, etc... When you think about this woman, even when you have not seen her in a while, the thought always brings happiness in your heart. Someone to mold yourself into, someone to look up to and someone to depend on. Every once in a while a woman like this comes into my life and I have a life time of examples. Shela, words will never express how much I love you, what you meant to me and how I look up to you. You are such a light and I am glad you have touch my life....

    ReplyDelete