Saturday, August 22, 2009

So Far,,,So good,,,,,,,,

Don't know what to tell you,,,,so far it looks like I am responding to the meds, the creatinine is good and the vanc.omycin,TRGH is good, (it's not toxic),,,but I am having alot of pain in the toe,,,,maybe this anti-biotic is scattering the infection,,,and that is what's causing it,,,,,,just don't know. Still have to go till the 1st of September,,,,it's almost over.

Yesterday was a little hectic,,first thing after I drove in, got out, shut the door, and "what",,,,"no keys",,,I had locked them in the van,,,,,,,(Great,,,,,right when I was meeting friends for lunch),,,I sign in for treatment,,,this can sometimes take a while,,,,,I call my friends and tell them my dilemma,,,,they say that's okay,,,we'll pick you up and worry about that later,,,,,,,,(why didn't I think of that?) So they pick me up when treatment is over and we head over to Buckhead's and eat (Yummmmm--my!) I call AAA as we leave and then meet AAA back at the hospital and it didn't take him 5 minutes to unlock it,,,I need to carry one of those in my purse! I then get it on home,,,,,,long day,,,,,My good nurse friend Annette (Jeniece) took care of me again today,,,always a good day when she is my nurse (and good conversation ( I sang at her wedding many moons ago)

Still have to work on Jacob's quilt for his Birthday,,,,he will be seven years old ,,,,a precious little boy,,,he reminds me so much of Ronnie,,,he always has something to say about everything,,,so witty,,,and most everything he says is always sooo cute,,,,,never at a loss of words, just like Pappaw Ronnie,,,ha

Going to see about taking my treatment about an hour early tomorrow,,,,maybe I can come in at 8 instead of 9,,,,and then the hour trip home,,church doesn't start until 11,,,,yep I believe we can do it,,,,,if they will just let me,,,,,,,,we'll see....

Please feel free to leave me a comment, question, or just to let me know that you are reading along from time to time,,,Love you all,,,,and thanks for all your prayers and support...

2 comments:

  1. Jacob's quilt is the most precious thing!! You did an awesome job, and I plan to take some better photos of it to post on my blog! Jacob is so much like Ronnie that it's strange since they never met. Again, thanks so much for the quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is beautiful-You did do a wonderful job! Glad you enjoyed Buckhead :0)

    ReplyDelete