Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Well, here we go,,,,,

Dr Rebecca Shadowen called today and said we would start anti-biotics tomorrow,,,,,(great) by IV at the Medical Center as OP,,,this will consist of 2 differ anti-biotics. We will do this for 7 consecutive days and then come back to see her and see if we have made any progress.. Each treatment should be for 1 1/2 hours,,,,,, (a trip to BG, everyday for 7 days,,,golly gee,,,and Saturday and Sunday also) Sure hope this works,,,When she first started talking she said, "Do you want to do IV antibiotics are get rid of the toe? There's no question about it!!! Most diffidently, try to keep my toe!!!! (to her I'm sure it is just another toe,,,,but to me,,,,,well, it's my toe,,,,,,,MY TOE!!!!! I'm looking forward to starting on these treatments and sure hope they work,,,remember I have been on an oral antibiotic for going on 3 weeks now,,,,I hope that has given me a jump start on it all,,,,even though,,,if going by the pain that I have in the toe,,,,,,,,,,,it is NO better. I'll keep you informed on the progress but will probably not know anything for at least a week.

2 comments:

  1. Keep us posted and if you have time, stop in at Minit Mart so I can see ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda,,,,was in there this am,,,,,,,got a cappucino,,,yummmmy,,,will probably get one again tomorrow,,,,

    ReplyDelete