Sunday, August 9, 2009

Treatment #5,,,,,,

is over and done with. Jonathan took me to my treatment today and stayed and visited and brought Subway's for us,,,,yummmmmm. Another 3 hours,,,,,,,,Jonathan happened to take his laptop and I watched, "Day after Tomorrow" and he watched my TV,,,,Cubbie's played today. Church this am,,,made for a ve----ry long day,,,and I am going to bed. Two more treatments,,,then I see the Dr,,,,,,everything I read on internet says 6 weeks of IV antibiotics,,,,,,maybe she has to see how it is healing and possibly needs to change meds,,,,,,so far it doesn't look or feel any different,,,,,,the net says the staph infection doesn't respond to all meds,,,you have to find out which ones,,,,,so we'll see on Tuesday,,,,,,,,,patience Lord,,,please give me patience,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your last treatment day tomorrow, Shela. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for great results for you! If there was ever anyone that deserved good news, in my eyes it would be you! Love you so much!

    Hearing you on the patience...need some myself!!

    ReplyDelete