Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Yucky Day for sure,,,,,,,

What a yucky day it has been,,,,,,,I am just off today,,(of course, some would say I am off everyday!) I feel totally out of it,,,,the nurses said that such a massive dose of anti-biotics can make you feel bad,,,,I have done well until yesterday,,,,and today is even worse! Jonathan took me to my treatment, even though I tried to get him to stay home,,,his allergies were really acting up. And then I went back to his house and Tiffany (his girlfriend) came over and he made pizzas which were yummy! Always yummy when someone else fixes for you. I don't have a fever even though I feel very hot, and the arm hurts some. The old chest is pounding away, too! They are having to change the covering on the pic line every day, even though it is supposed to be changed every 7th day (because of so much blood pooling up under it,) and the platelets are so low (65). This causes concern, because they can't keep it as sterile as it needs to be, a greater chance for infection. (just what I need more of) A long ways to go yet,,,the swelling of the toe is actually decreasing but the pain in the toe is as bad as ever,,,just don't know if the Dr can save it or not.....

1 comment:

  1. God doesn't always give us what we ask for, sometimes he gives us what we need. The week before I got Logan I said God if it's not meant for me to have a child just give me a sign. If I am meant to take care of everyone elses children at work than God just show me. I found peace that night that I had not felt in a long time. I assumed that God had forgotten and forsaken me. Little did I know God was preparing a plan for me and Logan. Logan needed me and I needed him. He had a lot of issues at birth and Social Services said oh we don't think you want this one. We knew we did and we did not care about his condition. Now I look at him running around, healthy and active and I know God had a plan. I know this has nothing to do with how bad you feel somedays and I can't begin to imagine what you have gone through with treatments. I just wanted to share with you that God has a plan. I love you so much and I think you are one special lady. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete