Sunday, August 16, 2009

Troubles of this life come by,,,,,,,,,,

and burdens, get u down-you think no one is listening, you,think no one is around. Just remember what his word says, Trust him and obey. Keep your eyes toward the heavens, cause help is on the way.

Just hold hold a little longer,,,help is on the way. A brighter day is coming for those who believe and pray. Help won't help tomorrow--if you give up today,,,Just hold on a little longer,,,,help is on the way.


If I didn't believe this,,,I wouldn't write it,,,,it has really been depressing today,,but I wouldn't have wrote it, if I didn't believe that, "help is surely on the way!" Please Lord don't forsake me,,,let there be help on the way,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 comment:

  1. It's sometimes hard to find the right words, but know that I love you so much! I sure can't understand some things, but I do know the Lord will never forsake you. Holding on is sure hard to do, but I too believe if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. (I've heard that saying before, but saw it yesterday and it seemed to fit here.) ♥We love ya♥

    ReplyDelete